The summer season can create very much problem for your dog. The cause behind this is When a dog’s internal temperature is raised too high generally about 106 degrees F, a chemical reaction occurs that actually breaks down the cells in your pet’s body and can result in death.
So you should take a good care of dog to keep your dog healthy and prevent heat stroke.
- Give your dog a plenty of water and shakes in this season if he is outside, and also keep eyes on the temperature around your pet area.
- If your pet begins to show signs of heat suffering, stop in a shady spot and give him some water.
- Heat exhaustion is very common in bulldogs. Keep the bulldog inside as much as they need in order for them to cool down.
- Carry water with you when walking your dog. Watch your pet carefully for indications that he is over-heating, such as heavy panting, loss of energy, and any obvious weakness or stumbling, take him directly home and seek veterinary care.
- Never, leave your pet unattended in a parked car. Even if you park in the shade and leave the windows open slightly, the internal temperature of your car can heat up and put your dog in fatal danger within just a few minutes.
- To help your dogs feel cooler, fill a spray bottle with water and squirt him.